Southern New Hampshire University seeks an Admissions Counselor for its undergraduate on-campus program.
The Admission Counselor is responsible for developing and executing a recruitment campaign for all undergraduate on-campus programs. This position will serve as the primary recruiter, coordinator, and advisor for the University to meet enrollment goals. The Admission Counselor will be an excellent recruiter able to diversify their approach beyond normal admissions.
- Engage in extensive travel throughout New England for the purpose of recruiting.
- Perform presentations/demonstrations at high schools in an effort to produce more campus visitors and applications.
- Conduct interviews and evaluate applications.
- Administer extensive, personal follow-up with prospective students and families.
- Counsel students and their families regarding the admission and financial aid process at the University.
- Assist in working to accomplish the overall objectives of the admission office by participating in various projects and events.
- Collaborate with the Director of Freshman Admission on various projects, as needed.
A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of professional experience in admission is desired.