NH Events Photography/photo
The Manchester Food Co-op seeks a part-time, contracted Member Loan Campaign Coordinator to implement a strategy for a $1M Member Loan Campaign based on the Food Co-op Initiative (FCI) Member Loan Toolbox.
The Manchester Food Co-op strives to meet community needs as a full-service market and resource center operated in an environmentally and economically sustainable manner by offering healthy foods, goods, and services, at fair prices from local sources when possible, while promoting co-operative principles.
We are accepting applications for the part-time contracted position of Member Loan Campaign Coordinator until the position is filled. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Board Vice President, Heather Avella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities: Implement strategy for a $1M Member Loan Campaign based on the Food Co-op Initiative (FCI) Member Loan Toolbox.
Develop Campaign process and document efforts:
- Recruit and lead the team that will perform the Campaign.
- Develop a communication plan for volunteer team, Board, and member-owners.
- Coordinate efforts with the Marketing, Outreach, Legal and Finance Committees.
- Track all aspects of the Capital Campaign.
Promote Campaign and build overall momentum:
- Work with the Marketing and Outreach Committees to develop a promotional strategy for the campaign.
- Ensure important announcements and campaign progress updates are created and distributed, with the help of the Marketing committee.
- Develop promotional budget, plan and materials list.
Report directly to the Member Loan Committee Chairs and Board:
- Submit written weekly reports via email to the Committee Chairs.
- Report monthly in person at the Board meetings.
- Generate and disseminate daily updates to the Chair during the implementation phase.
- Strong interpersonal/networking and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience with non-profit/major donor fundraising and/or capital raising and community organizing
- Detail oriented, ability to work with deadlines
- Familiarity with CRM database
- Ability to recruit and mobilize a team of volunteers
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Commitment to the mission and goals of the Manchester Food Co-op
Terms of Position:
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- $20 per hour
- Likely 3-4 month duration
- Flexible schedule required: occasional evenings and weekends
- Independent contractor